Anyone want to share items from their horsey holiday gift lists? With just over a week left to go until Christmas, I'm guessing some of us can use a little inspiration in the "what to shop for?" department. Here are a few prompts from me, to help you get started.
GIFTS I'M GIVING:
* Set of engraved bridle conchos, cross motif.
* Set of retro-style bridle conchos, clear half-globes with cowgirl motif underneath.
* Swarovski crystal earrings, in color to match a show outfit.
* Belt with nail heads and retro-style floral embroidery.
* Cowboy boot Christmas stocking, filled with plush-toy horses.
* Reversible saddle blanket with separate felt underliner.
GIFTS ON MY OWN "DEAR SANTA" LIST:
* English bridle and reins.
* New clipper blades (perfect stocking stuffers, right?)
* Oster Mini-Max clippers.
* Full-body blanket liner, extra-large.
* Bailey Premier show hat, maple color, cream bound brim.
* Bottle of Rose Oil coat conditioner.
FAVORITE GIFTS I'VE RECEIVED IN PAST YEARS:
* Yearling-size show halter (too extravagant to buy for self).
* Stall sign with my horse's name and picture on it.
* Waterproof turnout blanket.
* Bottle of horse shampoo--with engagement ring inside the cap!