...some of the things I haven't yet done with horses. On the Yet-To-Do List (maybe you'll start yours as you read this):
* Visit an Arabian barn and sneek a ride on a well-trained Western pleasure horse.
* Go on a pack trip into the Canadian Rockies.
* Take a second horse-camping trip to the Oregon coast--it's been 15 years since my last one.
* Tour the British Isles on horseback.
* Hunt down the perfect pony for my grandson (he's not even 1, so it's a bit too early to start this project).
* Buy back one of my many young horses, to enjoy him/her as an older horse.
Care to chime in on this one?