Today, the topic up for discussion is showing. Specifically, getting started in it, and/or getting back into it after a long hiatus.
Do you fit this profile? If you do, I would love to hear about some of your experiences and impressions.
Some starter Qs:
* What's the draw--what do you hope to get from the experience?
* What's your venue--where do you show or hope to show, and in what?
* What's your main challenge?
* Where are you getting help, guidance, support, encouragement?
* What's different than you imagined it would be?
FYI, we are noticing an uptick of mail from Horse & Rider readers who do fit this profile of either getting into or back into showing. That could mean a number of things. One thing it means FOR SURE is that the topic has my attention.
Awaiting your always-informative commentary.
Photo by Cappy Jackson