Need a clean horse, but the weather isn’t cooperating? Here are five easy steps for a waterless bath.
1. Thoroughly curry your horse’s coat to remove loose dirt and raise scruff.
2. Apply the waterless shampoo (we used Absorbine Miracle Groom), working one square foot at a time.
3. Immediately work the shampoo into his coat with your fingertips.
4. Use a lot of elbow grease to rub the area with a clean towel. Repeat steps 1 through 3, if necessary.
5. Smooth your horse’s coat with a bristle brush.