1. For long days at the barn, wear a lightweight boot like the PrimeTime boot (left) from Ariat (ariat.com) that offers fashion and function. Between its durable outsole and gel-cushioned footbed, this boot helps reduce fatigue so you can work all day. For the horse-loving little girl in your family, the pink unicorn boots (middle) by Macie Bean (maciebean.com) are the perfect color for springtime. And for dressier nights, change up your look with distressed, metallic leather booties (right) from Miss Macie (missmacie.com). The silver conchos give this bootie some Western flair and the side zipper makes them easy to slip on and off.
2. Round Toe Is Back We’re seeing round-toe boots make a comeback with this men’s boot from Tony Lama that offers a classic cowboy look and is made from quality leather. tonylama.com.
3. Chic Tall Boots These handcrafted boots from Liberty Black will go perfectly with your favorite pair of skinny jeans or leggings and offer an inside zipper so you don’t have fight to get them on. libertyblack.com.
4. Baby Boots Now even the tiniest members of your family can enjoy wearing boots. Shea Baby’s fashionable infant boots have non-skid, flexible soles to help your baby grip the floor and stay balanced while moving around. sheababy.com.
5. Men’s Performance Boot The new Rebel Pro boot from Durango is a sleek-looking, stirrup-friendly boot that has a memory-foam footbed that forms to the shape of your foot for all-day comfort. durangoboots.com.
6. Women’s Buckaroo Boot For long days riding on the ranch, this basket-weave boot has a 16-inch leather shaft and Butel-oiled leather outsoles that are meant to hold up longer than regular outsoles. twistedx.com.