Still stumped? Review the clues, below, that were originally listed in the June issue.with a few extra hints.
- He won big points at a national reining futurity in 1997.
- He has a girl named Mindy. (Hint: Mindy's a gal with four long legs; she's smart as a whip, but doesn't talk all that much.)
- He hates Mexican food, but loves a lil' Beans. (Hint: This particular "Beans" isn't of the edible variety, but is pretty dang adorable.)
- He's got a pal attending Texas A&M University. (Hint: His pal isn't enrolled in Biology 101 or English lit.)
- Horse & Rider dubbed him "Master Desensitizer, Commander of Respect." (Hint: Review Horse & Rider's Road to the Horse articles.)
- He trained with legendary horseman Gordon McKinley. He may have come from Downunder, but his heart's in Texas. (Hint: Stephenville, Texas, that is.)
- His favorite words: "no," "mate" and "worries," but not necessarily in that order. (This one deserves no hint!)
(drum roll here, please)...
Why only one of your best Horse & Rider mates, Mr. Clinton Anderson!
Check out these fun pics from his past.