Check out these companies’ products that may help make your riding more comfortable.
- Cashel EZ Knees
- Ariat Tall Boot Socks
- B-C Bowman Concepts Original Stirrup Turner
- CoolMedics Reflective Vest
- Draper Equine Therapy Woman’s T-Shirt
- Kelley and Company Wicky Stick-it Helmet Liners (page 13 of 2010 Tack & Stable Catalog)
- Mountain Horse Team Jacket
- Weaver Leather Gel Seat Pad
- Professional’s Choice Comfort-Fit Low Back Support
- North Face Meru Paclite Jacket
- Smooth Stride Full-Seat “Seamless” Riding Jeans
Read more about these products that can make your ride more comfortable in the July 2010 issue of Horse & Rider magazine.